Customer Journey Mapping
By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator1.
And in some industries, it’s already happening.
But it’s not just about having happy customers, consider these statistics:
- 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
- 73% of buyers point to customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions.
- 65% of buyers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising.
- 84% of organisations working to improve CX report an increase in revenue.
Customer Journey Maps are essentially like roadmaps that detail what your customers experience when interacting with your business. From before buying or using your product or service—starting from awareness, moving through consideration, and all the way up to the actual point of interaction(s).
They are a critical component for identifying and improving, the experiences, pain points and moments that matter for your customers and how to use that insight to improve your business.
Customer Journey Mapping services
We can help you with Customer Journey Mapping with two key services:
1. Customer Journey Mapping Workshops
We can facilitate the entire Customer Journey Mapping process in your business including conducting in-house workshops and identifying and mapping out your customer journeys.
2. Customer Journey Mapping Training
We can train individuals or groups in your business to develop and drive the customer journey mapping process in your business. This can include a range of different modules including:
- Understanding why a focus on customer experience is critical to business success.
- Developing an understanding of what is involved in creating a customer journey map, what it’s used for and why it’s so important.
- Learning how to develop a deep customer understanding as a prerequisite for journey mapping.
- Understanding why identifying and targeting customer emotions is critical to success.
- How to identify the critical moments that really matter in a Customer Journey.
- Learning why having the right customer experience metrics is important in creating journey maps.
- How to target the critical moments in the customer journey to drive improvements.