Customer Experience (CX) is now the new battleground for businesses with customer experience, not price or product, quickly emerging as the key brand differentiator.
Whilst common sense has always suggested that looking after your customers is a good thing, the information available to companies today supports that with measurable metrics. Consider this:
- Organisations that lead in CX outperformed laggards on the S&P 500 index by nearly 80%. They retain a higher share of wallet and have customers that are seven times more likely to purchase more from the company, eight times more likely to try other products or services, and fifteen times more likely to spread positive word of mouth. (Qualtrics)
- 84% of organisations working to improve CX report an increase in revenue. (Dimension Data)
- Increasing customer retention rates by 5%, increases profits by 25% to 95%. (Bain & Company)
- 67% of consumers and 74% of business buyers say they’ll pay more for a great experience. (Salesforce)
But knowing you need to provide a great CX is one thing, delivering it is another thing completely!
Our Executive Support services
Today’s executives have lots of things to manage and surrounding yourself with great people and getting the support you need is a quality displayed by all great leaders.
Our executive support services can provide expertise in a number of areas including:
- Providing independent expertise and insight into the customer experience where you don’t have the resources for a dedicated resource (e.g. Chief Customer Officer, Head of Customer Experience etc).
- Helping new executives with accountability for the Customer Experience or contact centre channel to come up to speed with the industry jargon, KPIs and performance drivers.
- Act as a sounding board for executive teams on CX and contact centre matters.
- Providing input and support for CX and contact centre projects and initiatives.
Our Support Framework
Ensuring you get the right level of executive support requires us to customise the best solution to meet your needs. As a guide, the typical steps in developing the right solution include:
We’ll meet with you to ensure we fully understand your requirements, culture and current challenges. Depending on your requirements, this may also include our Health Check service so we can understand your current operations.
This will also enable us to both determine it’s a great fit – having a good rapport and a relationship built on trust will be the foundation for getting the best result.
Determining how much, and how often you require support including frequency, on-site, remote, meeting attendance etc
Whether you need reports, benchmarking data, analysis etc
We’ll then pull everything together to provide you with a proposal that allows you to make an informed decision.
So if you are ready to get the support you need, let’s chat.