Justin Tippett – Founder and CEO
Contact centre expertise
- Health Checks
- Private & public sectors
- Small to large operational management
- Outsourcing & in-house models
Justin is a contact centre and customer experience (CX) professional with 30 years of experience working across a range of senior CX roles in both the private and public sectors.
He has been involved with every facet of the modern contact centre, working with a range of high profile brands such as Australia Post, myki, Nespresso, Pizza Hut, Honda, Energy Australia, SEEK, Telstra, TrustPower, Coles, Lumo and more.
Justin is widely recognised as one of the leading voices in the Australian contact centre industry and you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone more passionate about the industry!
Justin’s passion for the CX and contact centre industry speaks volumes, contributing his time, energy and experience to numerous causes including:
- Judging a number of local and international call centre award programs including the Contact Center World awards in Las Vegas in 2016.
- Chairing the Auscontact Association Victorian Chapter from 2012 to 2015.
- Chairing and speaking at numerous conferences domestically and internationally.
- Host of the CX Hustle Podcast
- Writing industry articles to share best practices, thought leadership and how-to guides for CX leaders.
- Being a contact centre expert regularly sought out by the media to comment on customer service and contact centre news and trends.
- Owner of the CX Group Australia comprising of multiple businesses provides products and services to the Australian Contact Centre industry including – CX Central, CX Connect and CX Skills