- August 15, 2017
- Posted by: admin
Justin Tippett – The leading authority on contact centres in Australia
Justin Tippett is a contact centre and customer experience (CX) professional with 30 years of experience working across a range of senior CX roles in both the private and public sectors.
Justin’s consultancy is highly regarded as he has a unique perspective and experience that is unparalleled in the industry:
- He started on the phones and worked his way through every role in the contact centre through to senior executive roles including Head of Business Development, Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
- Justin has worked across a range of high-profile brands including Australia Post, myki, Nespresso, Pizza Hut, Honda, Energy Australia, SEEK, Telstra, TrustPower, Coles, Lumo, Bega, Westfund, PEXA, State Trustees, Bounce, Chisholm Institute, Gordon Tafe, Simply Energy and more.
- He’s worked with captive (in-house) contact centres and in the outsourcing business
- He has experience working in the private sector and public sector
And it’s not just the large centres! Justin has extensive experience in helping smaller contact centres (anything from 5 to 50 seats) with everything from getting started through to becoming a centre of excellence.
Justin is based in Australia but he has also has experience working across New Zealand, Philippines and Singapore and has conducted training to participants from Thailand, South Africa, Malaysia, Fiji, PNG and more.
Justin Tippett is widely recognised as one of the leading voices in the Australian contact centre industry and in 2019 he as named as one of the Top 25 CX Influencers in the World.
Justin’s passion for the CX and contact centre industry speaks volumes, contributing his time, energy and experience to numerous causes including:
- Judging a number of local and international call centre award programs including the Contact Center World awards in Las Vegas in 2016.
- Chairing the Auscontact Association Victorian Chapter from 2012 to 2015.
- Chairing and speaking at numerous conferences domestically and internationally.
- Host of the CX Hustle Podcast
- Writing industry articles to share best practices, thought leadership and how-to guides for CX leaders.
- Being a contact centre expert regularly sought out by the media to comment on customer service and contact centre news and trends.
- Owner of the CX Group Australia comprising of multiple businesses provides products and services to the Australian CX & Contact Centre industry including – CX Central, CX Connect and CX Skills